Sunday 11 March 2007

How to tell if a man is interested in a woman

Of all the questions that I have been asked by my many female friends, "How do I know if he's interested in me?" is by far and away the most popular. Well, girls, it's very simple:

I ∝H

where

∝=proportional to
I= his interest in you.
H=how much he hangs around

Yes, the more a man is interested, the more he will hang around you, trying to "get in there"! It really couldn't be simpler! Women get this simple rule wrong by forgetting the cardinal rule. In this case, women think that a guy is hanging around for any reason that they might hang around a new friend (e.g. for the conversation, shared love of Morris dancing etc.). About 90% of available guys will hang around a new female friend because they want to get jiggy with her. The remaining 10% of guys are mostly gay, but there is the odd one that will want to actually be your friend. As our American cousins say, you do the math, ladies!

No comments: