Wednesday 16 May 2007

What women look for in a man

Pseudoscience of Love - What women look for in a man
Damned if I know!

God knows, I've tried to figure this out down through the years!

If you listen to them, looks aren't important and they want a "nice guy", but if you watch them in action, it's rather different! All I know that (trumpet at the ready!) being honest, decent, reliable, considerate, caring, giving, loving, witty, intelligent, thoughtful and sincere doesn't seem to cut the mustard!

From what I can make out, modern women seem to want someone strong, but sensitive; nice, but bad; reliable, but unpredictable; intelligent, but goofy; decent, but exciting; caring, but aloof; funny but serious; an open book, but mysterious; sincere but cheeky; handsome, but beautiful inside; sensible, but adventurous etc. etc.

It's enough to give you a headache!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not complicated. They want someone who isn't a lapdog, can stand up for themselves and isn't a pushover/loser.

Tiger D

Aidan said...

Thanks for that, Tiger!

I believe I have made that point in earlier posts. This post was mostly for comic effect!

Aidan said...

Further to my comment on the previous post, I believe that there are a larger percentage of women who go for personality, power, money and intelligence in men than men who look for same in women.

This was also discussed in earlier posts. Again, I'll have to update this section for the book!